Using the survey tool, educators can engage their advisory committees and other stakeholders in an analysis of the overall health of the agriculture education program in seven areas.
- Program Design and Instruction
- Experiential, Project, and Work-Based Learning Through SAE
- Leadership and Personal Development Through FFA
- School and Community Partnerships
- Certified Agriculture Teachers and Professional Growth
- Program Planning and Evaluation
In addition, the application includes a growth planning tool, which automates the process of determining priorities and building an action plan to enrich specific aspects of the local program.