The following is a list of links to helpful resources for Agricultural Education.
- ACTE Agricultural Education Division Operating Policies
- The Agricultural Education Magazine
- Teacher Educator Directory (AAAE)
- State FFA Staff Directory
Contact: coming soon
- States’ Career Clusters Initiative
Resources for Career Clusters research, products, services and technical assistance for implementation of the States’ Career Clusters Framework for lifelong learning.
- National AFNR Career Cluster Standards
The student will demonstrate competence in the application of leadership, personal growth and career success skills necessary for a chosen profession while effectively contributing to society.
- Ag Ed Global Engagement Strategy
Curriculum offered on this page was created as part of The Council’s efforts to develop quality curriculum for agricultural education between 1995 and 2005. The materials posted are being provided free of charge. Due to the age of the items it is highly recommended that teachers review the materials to ensure that they are accurate based on the content and standards addressed. Please be aware that with upgraded and new versions of software some components of these materials may not function properly.